Time length: 30-60 minutes
A consultation is required before any grooming services are performed.
This initial consultation accomplishes 4 tasks:
(1) Provide a price/time estimate based on meeting your dog.
(2) Become familiar with the location.
(3) Start a positive relationship with your dog(s) so that there is a foundation of trust already built between us before grooming begins.
(4) Answer any questions you may have once you are able to see what the process looks like in your home.
The main goal of the visit is to feel out your dog’s comfort level and begin building a trusting relationship with your pup.
BASIC GROOM starting at $135
The basic groom service includes haircut, nail trim, ear cleaning/plucking, bath, full brush-out, blow dry, sanitary trim, paw pad shave, all-natural shampoo and conditioner.
MINI-GROOM starting at $115
Service suggested by groomer recommendation only at time of consultation.
The mini-groom is a full groom cut down into shorter, more manageable sessions. Typically 2 mini-grooms are recommended in lieu of a full groom to help your puppy better acclimate to grooming. A luxury grooming salons and vets can’t offer you!
BEHAVIORAL SESSIONS starting at $145
These sessions are purchased as a series package. Service suggested by groomer recommendation only at time of consultation.
This special service is behavioral training for grooming, a brain child of my cross-subject knowledge of dog training, animal behavior, and dog grooming. It is a good fit for dogs that are timid/shy/aggressive, dogs that are very easily overwhelmed/overstimulated, or dogs that have had traumatic or scary grooming experience(s) in the past. No other groomer in the Seattle area offers this unique service!
This series uses multiple, very short sessions filled with positive reinforcement and behavioral modification techniques to change how your dog feels about intimate body handling and grooming. Clients have remarked that these sessions have also had the additional benefit of helping their dog for be better acclimated to handling by their vet.
TOUCH-UP SERVICE starts at $65
For dogs that need maintenance service between grooms, customized to your dog’s needs.
NAILS ONLY **new** $37
Getting your dog’s nails done at the salon or vet can be a stressful experience. This service affords me coming to your home for a nail trim. Quick, easy, and comfortable. A consultation is required to determine whether your dog is a good candidate for this valuable service.
NAIL TRIM REHAB CLINIC **new** starts at $145
If nail trims are a terrifying ordeal for your pup and you cringe every time that time comes, this is the service for you! I will practice Counter-Conditioning, Desensitization, and positive reinforcement techniques to help your dog accept nail trims without the high stress response. The investment is worth the many years of peace of mind you get from dealing with this problem upfront.
PRIVATE DOG TRAINING **new** $300
(6) 30-min sessions to work privately with me in your home on targeting specific behavioral concerns.
PRIVATE TEACHING FEE **new** $300
(3) 45-min lessons and (3) 15-min follow-ups after each lesson. Learn how to do basic minor grooming services like brushing, nail trimming, sanitary trim, ear cleaning, or any other specific grooming requests or learn how to groom your own dog privately in your own home.